Posts: Gramin Dak Sewak (BPM & ABPM for Andhra Pradesh, Telangana & Chhattisgarh Postal Circles)
State / Category wise Vacancy Details:
- Andhra Pradesh- 2707 Posts
- (Gen-1178 Posts,ST-165 Posts,SC-286 Posts,OBC-593 Posts,EWS-384 Posts,PWD-101 Posts)
- Chhattisgarh-1799 Posts
- (Gen-667 Posts,ST-552 Posts,SC-232 Posts,OBC-54 Posts,EWS-222 Posts,PWD-72 Posts)
- Telangana-970 Posts
- (Gen-439 Posts,ST-85 Posts,SC-119 Posts,OBC-176 Posts,EWS-114 Posts,PWD-37 Posts)
Total No. of Posts: 5473
- Candidates who have passed Their High School/Matriculation level exam from a recognized Board along with Basic Computer training Certificate of at least 60 days duration course will be considered for this recruitment.
- Language Knowledge- Candidates must have knowledge of the local language of their postal circle in Speaking & Writing will be preferred for this recruitment.
- Cycling Knowledge– Candidates must know cycling will be preferred too for this recruitment.
Age Limit: (As on 15-10-2019)
Minimum –18 Years
Maximum – 40 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
OBC – 43 Years
SC/ST – 45 Years
Gen/OBC – Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PH/Female – Exempted
Candidates have to submit their Fee at the Head post office
Branch Post Master (BPM)-Rs. 12,000/- per month
Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)-Rs. 10,000/- per month
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on merit.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Starting Date: 15-October-2019
Registration Last Date: 14-November-2019
Apply Online Date:
Starting Date: 22-October-2019
Last Date: 21-November-2019
Fee Payment Last Date: 21-November-2019
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Apply Online: Click Here